Until Sunday 06 September 2020
- If you have an Off-Peak or Anytime ticket, you can get a full refund with no admin fee..
- Advance tickets remain non-refundable (unless disruption to your booked journey means you do not travel), but you can change your journey with no admin fee..
Please enter your journey details and click the Covid-19 button when it is shown.
Important: From Monday 7th September the changes made as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic situation will be reversed.
From Monday 07 September 2020:
- If you have an Off-Peak or Anytime ticket and you apply for a refund on an usused ticket, an admin fee will apply.
- Advance tickets are non-refundable (unless disruption to your booked journey means you do not travel) but you can change the date and time of your booking and an admin fee will apply
- Any previously stated additional COVID-related cross ticket acceptance arrangements between TOCs will no longer apply
Automatic online refunds for tickets purchased from TrainSplit.
You can use this service to:
- Refund unused flexible tickets
- Refund unused advance tickets, for which a replacement ticket has already been purchased through us
Refunds between 2AM and 3AM
Due to upstream rail-industry system limitations, we're unable to reliably process refunds between the hours of 2AM and 3AM in the morning. As a result, we're left with no alternative but to prevent access to the online refunds application between these times.
We appreciate this is an inconvenience and strongly believe that online services should be available 24/7/365.
You can either:
- Wait until 3AM, when the system will automatically start allowing refunds to be processed again. This will be the fastest option for getting your money back.
- Submit a manual refund request and wait for it to be manually processed.