You can use this service to:
- Refund unused flexible tickets
- Refund unused advance tickets, for which a replacement ticket has already been purchased through us
Before you start
You'll need the booking reference number for the journey you want to refund, as well as the email address you used to purchase the tickets. You can find these details in your confirmation email.
You can't use this service and you'll need to manually request a refund if:
- You've already collected your tickets from a station. You'll need to manually request a refund and return your tickets by post before we can process your refund.
- You want to refund uncollected tickets where the replacement ticket has been purchased at a station or from a different company—you must provide evidence of your re-purchase before we can process your refund.
- You were unable to travel due to medical reasons, a copy of any reasonable evidence, such as a letter from your doctor or hospital must be provided before we can refund any Advance tickets less the applicable fees.