Until Sunday 06 September 2020
- If you have an Off-Peak or Anytime ticket, you can get a full refund with no admin fee..
- Advance tickets remain non-refundable (unless disruption to your booked journey means you do not travel), but you can change your journey with no admin fee..
Please enter your journey details and click the Covid-19 button when it is shown.
Important: From Monday 7th September the changes made as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic situation will be reversed.
From Monday 07 September 2020:
- If you have an Off-Peak or Anytime ticket and you apply for a refund on an usused ticket, an admin fee will apply.
- Advance tickets are non-refundable (unless disruption to your booked journey means you do not travel) but you can change the date and time of your booking and an admin fee will apply
- Any previously stated additional COVID-related cross ticket acceptance arrangements between TOCs will no longer apply
Automatic online refunds for tickets purchased from TrainSplit.
You can use this service to:
- Refund unused flexible tickets
- Refund unused advance tickets, for which a replacement ticket has already been purchased through us
Please enter your booking details below for the journey you want to refund.