The latest Covid-19 related refund policies for tickets are outlined below.
Changes to advance tickets
12 months admin-fee-free 'Change of Advance'
We are offering 12 months admin-fee-free 'Change of Advance' for:
- Advance tickets purchased on or before 31st October 2020 for travel between 1st November 2020 and 2nd December 2020.
- Advance tickets purchased on or before 26th November 2020 for travel between 2nd December 2020 and 2nd January 2021.
- Advance tickets purchased on or before 4th January 2021 for travel on or after 5th January 2021.
- Advance tickets purchased to or from a National Rail station that has changed from Tier 1 to Tier 2 or Tier 2 to Tiers 3/4 in England or the equivalent in Scotland and Wales prior to the relevant announcement for travel afterwards
You have 12 months from the outward travel date & time to rebook any journey and we will refund the total ticket cost of the lesser value journey (waiving the admin fee). If an amendment results in a lower price ticket, the difference in fare will not be refunded. Please note that we are unable to offer travel vouchers or credit notes.
For more information, refer to the TrainSplit Covid-19 refund guidance.
Automatic online refunds for tickets purchased from TrainSplit.
You can use this service to:
- Refund unused flexible tickets
- Refund unused advance tickets, for which a replacement ticket (for the same journey as the originals) has already been purchased through us. More info.
Please enter your booking details below for the journey you want to refund.